Our teachers are totally committed to our children at here at Kreative Kid Childcare Center. We want to enhance each child's learning ability by creating an environment where your child can feel safe and secure. Our well-equipped playgrounds are safe and functional, a delightful place for their imaginations to grow. Our equipment is routinely inspected for safety. Children have the opportunity to play and explore on age-appropriate equipment every day. Our teachers are experienced and undergo an extensive background check before every being extended a job offer. You can rest assure that we will take excellent care of your little bundle of joy. We ensure that all of our staff are properly trained, and love the profession in which they are educated in. Our staff also endures a CPR & First Aid course class, to ensure in the case of an emergency, our staff is prepared as well as properly trained to handle a situation should they have to perform these tasks.
Kreative Kids endeavors to provide high quality care in a safe & healthy learning environment which enhances personal and academic growth to all children who attend. Our administrators generally do not have classroom responsibilities. This allows them to be available for children, parents, and staff while managing day to day needs of the center. We offer a creative curriculum that focuses on learning through play that is developmentally appropriate for each child. Separate classrooms for each age group allow children new challenges with an appropriate balance.
Our goal is to:
- Enhance learning through the use of Creative Curriculum.
- Utilize Developmentally Appropriate Practices.
- Establish open and ongoing communication with families.
- Use a positive behavior plan that emphasizes respect and responsibility.
- Include all children so that we function as a family where everyone cares for each other and celebrates each other´s successes.
- Build family partnerships and involve the community by holding activities that invite our parents and our community stakeholders to participate.
- Provide children with the foundation needed to build self-esteem, develop school competence, and reach for higher levels of learning.